Wholesale Coordinator - UK
Wholesale Coordinator - UK
Division: B2B - UK
Position Classification: Full Time
Location: Central London (not available as remote role)
Reports to: Commercial Director
Our sales team is a high-functioning group looking for a superstar to join the ranks.
A natural relationship builder and multitasker with a strong interest in consumer culture and brand, the Wholesale Coordinator will focus on providing key sales administrative support for our wholesale customers whilst working with the in-house team to deliver excellence on a daily basis.
This is an incredibly unique position that allows an opportunity to work closely with the management team with ample opportunity for growth in a culture and business that really cares.
We create everyday essentials from innovative eco-friendly materials that are better for the planet and our communities. Our experience in health and wellness and retail, combined with our love of technology, our growth mindset, and our passion for the environment has inspired us to build a world-class team and brand with a joint vision to “champion a future, fit for all”.
From humble beginnings in Sydney in 2013, Boody now spans the globe selling in over 15 countries and sold in 4,000 health and wellness focused independent retailers, as well as online in UK, AU, NZ, EU, Canada and North America. We’re well on our way to becoming a household name in Australia and we’re now ready to do the same on the global stage.
About the Role
The Wholesales Coordinator position will provide critical support for the sales agents and wholesale customers where you will have special focus on working with our UK sales agents.
The role requires a true generalist approach in their day-to-day function as you will maintain constant communication with all key stakeholders (sales reps, customers, internal teams), build relationships with new and existing customers, create opportunities through new customer acquisition and deliver all necessary sales & marketing collateral in alignment with our clearly set objectives, KPI’s and timelines. Our specialised, experienced team will teach you the tools and then hand you the keys and a map to utilise our systems and processes to achieve the desired results in your allocated territory.
What You'll Do - Role Details
• Service the customer with a view to maximising sales opportunities
• Execute all relevant promotions and comms in a timely manner
Merchandising & up-selling
• Work with our set tools to provide customers with the right POS and products for their needs and always revel the opportunity to talk about new Boody products or collections
Brand & Marketing
• Deliver key brand & marketing tools to the various sales teams and customers to ensure we continue to build
• Utilising technology along with a curious mind to mine for new customers that will be critical to our brand positioning within the allocated general merchandise / fashion segment
We’re searching for someone with drive and passion for customer service with a level of technical comprehension to match who is looking for the opportunity they feel will propel their career.
You love connecting with people and striving towards set goals. You will be bright, high-spirited, an articulate communicator and love the thrill of creating an opportunity, solving a challenge and driving a sale.
Your interpersonal skills know no bounds and you thrive in a work environment where results are delivered. You love what you do and believe in practising what you preach, so you live a lifestyle enriched by health and wellness. You’re comfortable with new technology and have an eye for detail, with a strong desire to learn, be challenged and excel in a busy and dynamic sales environment.
Most importantly, you match our core values, so it is critical that you fit these. You are:
- High Spirited: we’re light-hearted, positive and always see the glass as half full. Above all, we strive to make Boody a great place to work.
- Caring: Our intrinsic caring nature means that we are forever looking out for one another, our community and the wider world.
- Driven: We’re motivated to be our best at all times. We take a dynamic, approach to all aspects of our business, always pushing innovation and growth.
- Considered: We are considered and diligent in our approach. We think before we act. We listen.
Skills and Requirements
You have a strong work ethic and are a team player 100% of the time. In addition, you will have skills in:
• Strong written and oral communication
• Technical skills and experience in using email, data processing platforms (Excel, etc.), word processing platforms (Word, Notes or similar), Google Suite (preferred) and some comprehension with using and maintaining data in a business system (CRM, IMS, ERP or sales software)
• Have the ability to build strong, long-term relationships with customers
• A customer-centric and service oriented mindset
• Delivering exceptional customer service via phone and email
It is also desired that you hold minimum 1-year experience in a similar B2B sales role.
If you’ve got experience in buying, merchandising, B2B and/or ops and are looking to expand in a company where sustainability, values and success are key drivers we encourage you to apply.
What Can you Expect
The Fine Print
• This role is full time and you are required to work from Boody office 2 to 3 days per week Please do not apply if seeking fully remote work.
• We require you to have full rights to work in the UK
International Sales Executive
Classification: Full Time
Location: Surry Hills, NSW (not available as remote role)
Reports to: Head of Sales & Distribution
Find out more